Thunderbird versioning/Naming.

Axel Grude (Axel) axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:33:25 UTC 2013

*To:* Axel Grude (Axel) <axel.grude at gmail.com> - Axel [axel.grude at gmail.com]
*From:* ace <acelists at atlas.sk> - ace acelists at atlas.sk <mailto:acelists at atlas.sk>
*CC:* tb-planning tb-planning at mozilla.org <mailto:tb-planning at mozilla.org>
*Sent: *Friday, 05/07/2013 15:48:58 15:48 GMT Standard Time {GMT ST} +0100 [Week 27]
*Subject:*Re: Thunderbird versioning/Naming.

hmm, I don't like fully coupling it to time variables (remember we still have a 6
weeks cycle) - potentially you could have 2 security updates in short succession. And
we shouldn't be tied to a fixed schedule (I thought this is exactly what this
numbering gets us around).

So either Tb 2014.1  .. 2014.2 or better
Tb 2014
Tb 2014 SP1
Tb 2014 SP2
Tb 2014 SP3