Revisiting the War on RDF, especially folder lookup

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed Jan 23 16:01:16 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-23 7:56 AM, Robert Kaiser <KaiRo at KaiRo.at> wrote:
> This at least explains some of the nasty responsiveness issues that
> exist in Thunderbird and SeaMonkey MailNews.

Hmmm...

We have major responsiveness issues when using Thunderbird (currently
17.0.2 ESR) with Google Calendar (Lightning+Provider for GCal),
sometimes making TBird go unresponsive for minuites at a time (just
disabling Provider for GCal) solves the responsiveness issue, but of
course then you lose your calendars.

Is it possible that these are related?