Thunderbird Calendar

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Wed Jan 23 08:54:19 UTC 2013

You should be able to access the two links that I posted without
credentials (one's an html, one is an ics).

At the meeting yesterday it was mentioned that the caldav link that JB
posted did need credentials. I've just tried it and it does indeed seem
to want credentials. I'll see if there's a way to open that up to non-staff.

Mark.