Strategy for supporting large message folders

David Bienvenu mozilla at davidbienvenu.org
Thu Jan 17 19:54:48 UTC 2013

msgKey is used as a key in the nsIMsgDatabase to get the msg hdr for a
particular key, so yes, it's still used in all sorts of places in the
code, but should not be used as the offset into the berkeley mailbox. If
it were, maildir support would not work at all, instead of only kinda
working.

- David