Status meeting - time change results

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Tue Jan 15 12:40:03 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I'm sorry for the big delay in getting back to this. I've now closed the
doodle survey.

The Doodle results are for Tuesdays at 12noon PST, 8pm UTC or if you
want other timezones, see here
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=137&msg=Thunderbird+Weekly+Status+Meeting>.

Per the earlier thread, we'll hold meetings every 2 weeks. Given the
short-notice for today, I suggest we start again from next week - 22nd
January.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the survey.

Regards
Mark.

p.s. I'm also planning on setting up a shared calendar imminently, I
just need to check which buttons to press and fill in the dates.