Changes to mozilla-central test automation

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 27 18:40:11 UTC 2013

Hey Jonathan,

>> We will make additional posts to mozilla.dev.platform about this topic
>> as needed; do members of the Thunderbird community who are involved in
>> Thunderbird test automation monitor that newsgroup?

I think you've got all the right people here on tb-planning.

I mostly deal with Mozmill testing, and am more of a test-writer - I
don't usually deal with the automation mechanisms.

That having been said, a cursory look through our tests, and I don't see
us using automation.py anywhere. So take this as my tentative thumbs up
for your upcoming change. :)

Thanks for letting us know,

-Mike