Google summer of code

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 20 15:38:30 UTC 2013

Atul:

I wish you all the best on your application. Also, as a member of the
community, you're welcome to add some ideas to the brainstorming wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Community:SummerOfCode13:Brainstorming#Thunderbird

And, of course, GSoC students are welcome (encouraged even) to suggest
their own projects.

You're uniquely positioned with your prior experience - think about
stuff you want to work on, and propose it. :)

-Mike