Status Meeting Today

Vincent el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:58:47 UTC 2013

I gents,

I am not sure that I could be there from the meeting, but I'd love to heard
about the following points if someone has answers:

- what about the migration from SUMOMO to SUMO? When is it planned?
- what about the new category for Thunderbird's addons on AMO? When is it
planned?
- is it possible to have a link to a share calendar (not an ics file which
may not be up-to-date in some weeks or months) for futures Thunderbird
meetings?
- I found unacceptable that MacAfee completely broke
Thunderbird<https://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/thunderbird_slow_to_delete_or_move_messages>.
Do we have any news about when a possible fix will be available?

2013/2/5 Mark Banner <mbanner at mozilla.com>

> Hi All,
>
> Just a reminder that there's a status meeting today. Unfortunately I'm not
> going to be able to be at the meeting today - Mike has agreed to run the
> meeting, thanks Mike.
>
> Minute taking at:
>
> https://thunderbird.etherpad.**mozilla.org/status-meeting-**minute-taking<https://thunderbird.etherpad.mozilla.org/status-meeting-minute-taking>
>
> Mark.