Tb HTML/CSS and special effects

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:33:06 UTC 2013

TB has always been the most HTML/CSS compliant mail program.

Whatever you think about the rightful place of such things in Email,
We have a distinct advantage for those that enjoy a little flair.

Unfortunately core editor problems make composing this stuff really
troublesome at times.

I think we should capitalize on this advantage by providing some
templates that ship with TB
Maybe not as expansive as I posted here on