Integrating HeaderToolsLite into Thunderbird

Axel Grude (Axel) axel.grude at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:51:36 UTC 2013

I thought this happens to virtually everybody in the business world. People like to
fragment threads (rather than replying per topic) so an easy way of re-threading would
be great. Only thing is, this kind of advanced functionality is probably more suitable
for an addon than for Core Thunderbird. I would really like to see some screenhots of
the Outlook UI though on how they make that accessible to mere mortals.

Axel
--
*Axel <mailto:axel.grude at gmail.com>*
Software Developer