Integrating HeaderToolsLite into Thunderbird

neandr at gmx.de neandr at gmx.de
Tue Dec 10 10:39:17 UTC 2013

On 10.12.2013 04:23, Patrick Cloke wrote:
> I've never heard of faxing automatically being converted into an email
> attachment. We use traditional fax machines at work. Please do not
> assume that other people have had all the same experiences as you.
Just to assist Ben's idea about holding received 'fax' with the
other/received mail conversation and to edit the header details.

If using a DSL/Router with some fax/mail advanced features (eg.
Fritz!Box by AVM, Berlin) incoming faxes can be converted automatically
to an email and send to a dedicated mail account. That way you avoid
paper and it can be sorted to a dedicated "workflow". Workflow can mean
adding reminders so you get alarms etc for it (use
Reminderfox/Thunderbird for it) and/or changing the header details.

Günter