Integrating HeaderToolsLite into Thunderbird

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Tue Dec 10 04:50:23 UTC 2013

Patrick Cloke wrote, On 10.12.2013 04:23:
> Yes, I do know what a fax is. That's a ridiculous question.

You explicitly asked me not to assume anything. I seriously didn't know
anymore.

I just tried to answer your question, nicely.

> I've found your tone in the last couple of emails to be pretty
> insulting though. I'd really appreciate it if you could try to be
> friendlier.

I was entirely factual. I would ask you to refrain from attacking me
personally, in public, and from quoting private email publicly.

All I tried to do was to be encouraging and get contributors into
Thunderbird. The thread turned into the exact opposite now, and I regret
that, and so I'll refrain from posting further.

So sad...