Integrating HeaderToolsLite into Thunderbird

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Tue Dec 10 02:27:07 UTC 2013

Patrick Cloke wrote, On 09.12.2013 16:53:
> would not benefit a huge amount of our users

First, even while you may not, many people use fax->email services. But
even if you do not:

Did it ever happen to you that somebody else sent you important
information by replying to a totally unrelated email? And then, 1 week
later, you had problems to find it, because you communicate a lot with
that person, and you end up opening 10 emails until you find the one
with the information?

Happens to me regularly. Instead of getting upset at that person, I'd
rather just fix it in my mail store.

My inbox is mine. I'd like to organize it like I want, not like the
sender happened to throw it out.

Ben