Donation Link: Formal Proposal

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:58:20 UTC 2013

If I add French to the top of my languages in Tools -> Options ->
Content -> Languages and go to about:home I get to see that page in English?

Mozilla, the maker of Firefox, is a non-profit and we rely on donations
and grants. If everyone reading this gave $3, we would only have to
fundraise 1 day a year. Donate today.

https://sendto.mozilla.org/page/contribute/EOYFR2013-snippetEN?source=snippettest_themeD_icon4_TEST001_sand&amount=3&utm_source=snippet&utm_medium=snippet&utm_campaign=EOY_themeD_icon4&sample_rate=0.1&snippet_name=4191

Onno