Donation Link: Formal Proposal

Eckard Berberich e.berberich at free.fr
Tue Dec 3 15:50:58 UTC 2013

Since a few days I noticed a message, right beyond the Google search
bar, in the Firefox homepage of the French Firefox version which is
asking for donations,:
"Mozilla est l'organisation à l'origine de Firefox et fonctionne grâce
aux dons. Si chacun d'entre vous donnait seulement 2€, nous pourrions
rendre le Web encore meilleur. Faites un don!"
The donation link leads to this page
<https://sendto.mozilla.org/page/contribute/EOYFR2013-snippetFR?source=snippettest_themeD_var3_TEST002_sand&amount=3&utm_source=snippet&utm_medium=snippet&utm_campaign=EOY_FR_D3&sample_rate=0.1&snippet_name=4214>
Personally I wouldn't be shocked by a similar message in the Thunderbird
start page, inviting to donate for the further development of Thunderbird.