scrolling broken in nightly on mac ?

Josiah Bruner josiah at programmer.net
Sun Aug 25 18:33:20 UTC 2013

I'm seeing this as well and started investigating to make sure this
isn't a Widget issue. However currently all signs point to layout. Filed
bug 909128 for this.

On another note, tb-planning isn't really the right place to make these
problems known. In the future, please file a bug and perhaps ask on IRC.
Thanks!

--
Josiah Bruner
/Thunderbird Front end,