[thunderbird-testers] Thunderbird 24 test week

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at Lehigh.EDU
Fri Aug 16 13:41:50 UTC 2013

On 8/16/2013 6:38 AM, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> If you want the next major release of Thunderbird to kick ass as bad as
> 17.0.x, it's now time to take a few hours and participate to our testing
> effort.
>
> You'll need
>
>   * 2 or 3 hours
>   * an optionnal bugzilla account
>   * find and do some test at
>     https://moztrap.mozilla.org/runtests/environment/1974/ (you'll need
>     to be logged in there)
>   * a Thunderbird 24 build, beta at http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/channel/
>
> We are available for help on #tb-qa on irc.mozilla.org - just give us
> some time to answer your questions. If you find issues in the test and
> find other bugs please mark them blocking bug 870347
>

> Ludovic
>
> --
> [:Usul] SRE Team at Mozilla
> QA Lead fof Thunderbird
> http://sietch-tabr.tumblr.com/

If you use the calendar addon, at
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/lightning/#beta-channel
click "Development Channel" to find the link to download Lightning 2.6ba

Also, you'll find that moztrap requires a build ID. You can find this in
Thunderbird at Help | Troubleshooting