Fwd: Filelink for Large Attachments - Alternative Filelink provider

Andreas Wagner mozilla at andreaswagner.org
Fri Aug 9 07:00:16 UTC 2013

Not that that would make it any better, but to put it right, as of today
this add-on has been waiting for one month for review, not two.

Verson 0.11 was uploaded July 9th to AMO.
https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/dl-for-thunderbird/versions/

I had a look at the source code and I couldn't find any obvious no-gos,
but I have no expertise in writing a file link provider, so I don't know
any specific pitfalls.

Jorge, is it ok to approve it (after I tested it) like that, or do you
know someone with expertise who would be willing to review this?

Andreas