Fwd: Filelink for Large Attachments - Alternative Filelink provider

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu Aug 8 20:41:51 UTC 2013

Two months is longer than usual, but not outside of the normal
variation. In the last editor report, 71% of initial full reviews were
taking more than 10 days. There are very few reviewers with specific
expertise in Thunderbird, so Thunderbird reviews lately might be quite slow.

For my own main addon (ExQuilla), which is probably one of the worst
addons that they have to review, I just got an update approval yesterday
after being in the queue since June 20, so that is 7 weeks for an update
approval.  I don't think that is typical, but represents current worst
case, since mine is a massive, intrusive, binary, Thunderbird addon that
always needs admin review.

:rkent