Suggestion: create a "Not spam" button

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 8 14:20:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

There is a "Junk" button available, but you have to add it to your toolbar.

Go to View > Toolbars > Customize, and in the dialog that pops up, drag
the "Junk" button somewhere on your toolbar.

When you're viewing a Junk folder, this button becomes "Not Junk", which
does what I believe you want.

-Mike