Fwd: Filelink for Large Attachments - Alternative Filelink provider

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:29:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

Please don't hesitate to ping amo-editors at mozilla.org ; two months is
not really acceptable, and if you send a friendly message there stating
that you've been in the queue for two months, I'm sure someone will
take some time to make sure you're processed quickly.

Please keep in mind that it's the holiday season, so we may have less
reviewers than usual. In any case, the folks that are on
amo-editors at mozilla.org are usually very friendly and understanding.

Cheers,

jonathan