Fwd: Filelink for Large Attachments - Alternative Filelink provider

Yuri D'Elia wavexx at thregr.org
Tue Aug 6 14:59:24 UTC 2013

On 08/06/2013 03:40 PM, Vincent wrote:
> Hi gents,
>
> It seems that an add-on developers is quite unhappy about his add-on
> approval delays (see message bellow).
>
> Is this normal delay or not? Is there anything that can be done?

I do not really put pressure for this addon.

But I am slightly surprised, since this is my first addon I submit as a
developer. As a user I really had no idea that at the current rate,
firefox releases come out faster than addon reviews. Doesn't look
sustainable.

I was always under the impression that addon developers were lazy...

I'm distributing this addon as part of my software package, and since
users can install it when they need, I really feel no need to complain.
I'm purely submitting this for added discoverability (and a passionated
hate against "cloud" providers).