Thunderbird Summit?

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Thu Apr 4 19:52:39 UTC 2013

On 04.04.2013 19:01, Mark Banner wrote:
> Hi Kent,
>
> On 01/04/2013 20:41, Kent James wrote:
>> I just got a message from Mozilla that asked for my availability for
>> a summit, with the summit this year in October to take place in three
>> different cities. They need an urgent reply by April 10 (which seems
>> a little early to me, but what the heck).
> As far as I know the April 10th reply is for the somewhere around June
> planning event that's happening prior to the summit, but as I haven't
> seen those invites, I can't say for certain.

Well, it said "To be considered for an invitation, we need to know if
you are interested and available to attend by April 10th", and there's
no mention of any planning event. (Actual invitations to be sent by the
first week in May.)

Having a Thunderbird get-together in connection to the 2013 Mozilla
Summit would seem ideal to me. Or before, as long as all the Thunderbird
people go to the same city...

  -Magnus