Offtopic: TB possiblities

Mihovil Stanić mihovil.stanic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:05:46 UTC 2013

Would like to get answers to some questions and since lots of people
experienced in TB coding are on this list, I'm snatching it for quick
question. :)

Right now Thunderbird locks attachments so when you open it they are
read only (Excel files for example). I'm interested in unlocking those
file so they can be edited and saved back to original email, Outlook style.
1. Is this enhancement possible with addon or you need to dig into TB code?
2. How complex would something like that be?

Thanks for answers.

Best regards,
Mihovil