Last status update for Test week for Thunderbird 17

Ludovic Hirlimann Ludovic at mozilla.com
Mon Sep 24 10:39:02 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

And thanks again for your participation. 24 bugs were files during the
testing week (I need to go thru the list and figure out which are
important or not), we've Reached 88% of test coverage (missing are
migration from other clients and a few others).

Crash wise nothing visible yet - this means that no bugs pops out as
being a top crasher.

What's next ?

* I'll go thru the bug list and sort it out
* I'll continue to monitor crash stats
* If you can run 17 a bit longer and switch to beta when it switches to
beta, that would probably help a bit.

Ludo
--
@lhirlimann on twitter