Summary of TB QA Meeting at Mozcamp

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Sep 21 20:57:18 UTC 2012

On 9/21/2012 12:51 PM, Wayne Mery (d531) wrote:
> On 9/11/2012 4:28 PM, Kent James wrote:

>>> I was under the impression that the weekly status report on The List
>>> was going to be managed by QA / Support. It's also not clear who will
>>> be receiving the status report on The List.
>
> Which "The List" do you refer too? The papercuts list?  Or the "most
> important bugs" list, which we discussed at mozcamp and which is
> different from papercuts?  (I see the two lists as coexisting)
I thought that what we agreed is that the current goal is to demonstrate
that we could take a list, any list, and actually make progress in
fixing bugs on it. For that purpose, "The List" that we were going to
push initially is the papercuts lists. Eventually it would be good to
replace that with the "most important bugs" list.

Of course at the moment we are still at business-as-usual, which means
we are not really paying attention to that yet as we work on bugs that
are critical for current or near-term problems (crashes and serious
regressions).

:rkent