TB Support Meeting Saturday 22 September 2012 5-6a.m. Pacific WAS:Re: Summary of TB Support Meeting at MozCamp

Roland MoCoWin7 Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Wed Sep 19 22:46:01 UTC 2012

Hi Mike:

Thanks for the excellent minutes
One correction:
  if/when we move from Get Satisfaction (GS) to SUMO forums we won't be
migrating the GS data to SUMO. I have the GS data in a database and we
could migrate but it would be more trouble than it's worth and it would
require developer resources we don't have

Finally, to accommodate Vincent in France and Matt in Australia who
couldn't show up to Warsaw we are having a followup meeting using Vidyo
video conferencing (dial in info is at the end of this email) on
Saturday 22 September at 5a.m. Pacific (this is the only time that would
work with all the timezones).

Agenda is here:
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/tb-support-meeting-22sept-2012

Cheers!
...Roland

And here's how to dial in / video in:

*How to dial into the Thunderbird Vidyo Room:*

https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=747B5GTbrVgd
If you can't get vidyo to work then use audio as follows:
Please use headsets not open speakers, and mute yourselves when not speaking
Dial-in: conference# 99670
US/International: +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 99670
US toll free: +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99670
Canada: +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99670
irc.mozilla.org tb-support-crew for for IRC backchannel
skype calls accepted by 800 number
Roland will also be in skype: rtanglao if you run into communication
difficulties