Summary of TB QA Meeting at Mozcamp

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Tue Sep 18 14:00:07 UTC 2012

On 12/09/2012 20:05, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> On 9/12/12 5:07 PM, Gervase Markham wrote:
>> On 11/09/12 20:41, Joshua Cranmer wrote:
>>> One of the more recent bmo changes allowed more people to access
>>> whines... if we can construct a query for all new patches without
>>> reviewers (given Bugzilla, this might not be possible), it should be
>>> simple enough just to have someone get whined for this sort of stuff.
>> Here are all open Thunderbird review requests:
>>
>> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/request.cgi?action=queue&requester=&product=Thunderbird&type=review&requestee=&component=&group=type
>>
>> You can't specifically restrict it to ones without a requestee, but you
>> could post-filter it in a simple program. There's an undocumented
>> feature for computer-readable output - add "&ctype=csv" to get CSV.
>>

> That won't catch people that don't know how to reveiw request and just
> post patches.

The two ideas I've come up with on this so far are:

1) watch all bugs in relevant products and use mail filtering to watch
for new attachments that are then flagged.

2) use the bugzilla API to construct a query of all the attachments, and
flag ones without requests. We'd then need some sort of additional
database/keyword to ignore ones that were there the previous time the
query was run, and probably integrate that with the ability to flag ones
that had already been looked at etc.

Mark.