Summary of TB QA Meeting at Mozcamp

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Tue Sep 18 13:53:09 UTC 2012

On 12/09/2012 16:07, Gervase Markham wrote:
> On 11/09/12 20:41, Joshua Cranmer wrote:
>> One of the more recent bmo changes allowed more people to access
>> whines... if we can construct a query for all new patches without
>> reviewers (given Bugzilla, this might not be possible), it should be
>> simple enough just to have someone get whined for this sort of stuff.
> Here are all open Thunderbird review requests:
>
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/request.cgi?action=queue&requester=&product=Thunderbird&type=review&requestee=&component=&group=type
>
> You can't specifically restrict it to ones without a requestee, but you
> could post-filter it in a simple program. There's an undocumented
> feature for computer-readable output - add "&ctype=csv" to get CSV.
I think I've done this in a slightly different way and managed to get
the list of patches with no requestee. I've shared the query and it can
be found here:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=ReviewsNoRequestee

(Yes, there's one item in the list, which I'll sort out soon)

I've also set up a whine, so that bugzilla will whine at me once a week
if there's bugs that match that query.

Mark.