[thunderbird-testers] Test Plan for Thunderbird 17 - Call for testers

Ludovic Hirlimann lhirlimann at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 13 10:46:11 UTC 2012

On 9/13/12 12:42 PM, Wayne Mery (d531) wrote:
> You are looking to also reach people who don't traditionally test or
> what what is happening in the mozilla-sphere (eg blogs), so what about
> posting in getsatisfaction, mozilla.suppoprt.thunderbird and
> mozillazine, about:mozilla?  And foreign language forums?  The linux
> dirstos?  And because this is ESR release, have you hit tb-enterprise?

I reached out to linux distros. Foreign language was explicit in the
first post and I think It's been relayed already on at least the french
forums.

I'll reach out to Enterprise - and Get satisfaction (I'll probably have
roland make a company update there). I've assumed that readers of mst
are also reading mdat (is that assumption not correct ?).
> It might be good to telll them at the same time how they can follow
> the TB17 train from earlybird to beta, so as to get the longest
> possible usage time out of TB17 prior to release.
Point noted.

--
@lhirlimann on twitter