Test Plan for Thunderbird 17 - Call for testers

Ludovic Hirlimann Ludovic at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 13 08:03:31 UTC 2012

On 9/10/12 12:25 PM, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> Hi Thunderbird developers , users and testers,
>

> This email/post is set to reply directly to me - do so if you intend to
> help testing. If you have questions, just reply to the mailing list you
> got this email from and I'll reply there.

We currently only have 21 users, but I don't think it's enough to have
some usage.

People time to sign up please.

I'll relay this on quality.mozilla.org later today in a try to get more
people to sign up. Until then , please think about how much we can
achieve by grouping 21 people testing for 8 Million users is a bit small :(

Ludo

--
@lhirlimann on twitter