Thunderbird projects and roadmaps

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed Sep 12 15:16:30 UTC 2012

Personally, the main thing I'd like sync support for in Thunderbird is:

1. Accounts/Settings (with option to sync passwords or not), and

2. Address Books...

So, upon first run of a new install, have an option to enter a Sync
profile username/password instead of creating a new account, which would
then simply sync all of your account settings for you (so no need to set
up your 15 or 25 different IMAP accounts for a new install) as well as
all of your Address Books.