Summary of TB QA Meeting at Mozcamp

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Sep 12 15:07:11 UTC 2012

On 11/09/12 20:41, Joshua Cranmer wrote:
> One of the more recent bmo changes allowed more people to access
> whines... if we can construct a query for all new patches without
> reviewers (given Bugzilla, this might not be possible), it should be
> simple enough just to have someone get whined for this sort of stuff.

Here are all open Thunderbird review requests:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/request.cgi?action=queue&requester=&product=Thunderbird&type=review&requestee=&component=&group=type

You can't specifically restrict it to ones without a requestee, but you
could post-filter it in a simple program. There's an undocumented
feature for computer-readable output - add "&ctype=csv" to get CSV.

Gerv