TB Summary of release discussion

Vincent el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:17:26 UTC 2012

Thanks for this post Kent.

I want to add that the feeling on the French
forum<http://www.geckozone.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=705161#p705161>is
also that just 1 release a year is a good idea. No need for extra
releases, especially if there is a beta channel which should be as stable
as the current release channel (in my opinion)...
- Normal user will go to the ESR channel
- Advanced users will go to the beta channel (Thunderbird Feature Edition)

We should have less work on support's forum, because no new feature means
less new questions. This is also a good point.

--
Vincent (caméléon)