Procedure to add new functionality

Jb Piacentino jb at mozilla.com
Sun Sep 9 14:29:45 UTC 2012

Hi Patrick,

This is great news. Is there a bug number you can make reference to ?

The best way to proceed would be engage the conversation with Mark
Banner and team, and I am also available on Tuesday  (+33 6 2112 1012)
if we need to talk over the phone. As far as shipping for ESR, it might
be difficult since we're already at Earlybird stage, but let's try and
keep our mind open to see if there is a way (or not).

Thanks,

Jb