Procedure to add new functionality

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Sun Sep 9 06:13:10 UTC 2012

Greetings!

End of 2011 we hired Ben Bucksch to add the IMAP capability "SPECIAL-USE" (1)
to Thunderbird.

Then there's been a lot of confusion following Mozillas announcement to stop
development of Thunderbird.

It seems the dust has settled now and I would like to go on sponsoring
"SPECIAL-USE" for Thunderbird.

Whom do I need to contact? How do we have to proceed?

My goal would be to make it into Thunderbirds nexts ESR release.

Thanks

p at rick

(1) IMAP LIST Extension for Special-Use Mailboxes
    <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6154>

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666