Proposal for Thunderbird crowdfunding

Paul Morris paul at paulwmorris.com
Tue Sep 4 05:09:42 UTC 2012

I like this idea.  It seems to me that the community should have the
means to fund itself.

A number of TB users have expressed interest in making donations to
support continued innovation on TB (in blog post comments, etc.).
Having an official channel or system to make that possible makes sense
to me.

-Paul