list of TB contributors

acelists at atlas.sk acelists at atlas.sk
Wed Oct 24 14:27:26 UTC 2012

> Od: "Vincent" <el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com>
> Komu: <tb-planning at mozilla.org>
> Dátum: 24.10.2012 16:18
> Predmet: Re: list of TB contributors
>
>Instead of creating a new directory, why not simply link to our own
>Mozilian's page (and create new one for those who don't have one yet), or
>create a new group in it?
>
>It already has all this kind of informations and also a tagging feature.

What is 'our' mozillians page?

I thought about it (maybe it is in some older postings), but I have not yet found it workable.
1. I was told it can only search people by nick/email, which is not enough for us.
2. It uses browserID and I can't even login.
3. It seems my own account there was lost somewhere.

So I do not trust the Mozilians site just yet.

aceman