list of TB contributors

Atul jangra atuljangra66 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:24:46 UTC 2012

> Please send any corrections/additions/comments about the list to me.

- I would rewrite "This page aims to list the currently active community
> members repeatedly contributing any type of work to the Mozilla Thunderbird
> project." as "This page aims to list the community members who are
> currently contributing any type of work to the Mozilla Thunderbird project
> on a regular basis."
> - You could use an icon to indicate Mozilla staff instead of writing it
> out.

+1 for icons :-)

> - I think it would be cool if you put a flag next to each person so you
> could tell what country they are from.

This would be really helpful.
Plus there should be IRC handles, twitter handles in front of every name. I
think this amount of information will be helpful to all the contributors in
various situations like say, someone is not on IRC, then we can "tweet"
them.

--
Atul jangra
Computer Science and Engineering