Important bugs list

Ludovic Hirlimann lhirlimann at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 24 10:50:15 UTC 2012

On 9/22/12 12:23 AM, Wayne Mery (d531) wrote:
> The QA breakout at mozcamp [1] discussed making a list of high value,
> i.e. "most important" bugs list for developer attention and action.
> This is to be a small, selective set of bugs, culled from a larger set
> of bugs, to serve as a managable "grab bag" for developers.  The idea
> is, as bugs on the list are fixed they are removed from the list, and
> other bugs added to the list.  ("important bugs" is not an official
> name - so let's not haggle yet over names)
So looking at this list a bit more than a month later In can see that 10
bugs have been squashed - most of them by Rkent. So Thank you.

It's only been a month and a lot was achieved. Now waiting to see if
others will be able to pick some of those bugs and fix them too.

Ludo
ps I now know that building list can work.

--
@lhirlimann on twitter