list of TB contributors and governance

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Oct 24 09:49:23 UTC 2012

On 24/10/12 10:11, acelists at atlas.sk wrote:
> I am not sure I properly understand the discussion here. Would this
> mean that these Components will be created in bugzilla?

No, not necessarily. There is not a 1:1 correspondence between Bugzilla
Components and Mozilla Modules. A Module may have 1 component, multiple
components, or no components at all. Sometimes, even, multiple Modules
may have some interest in a Component.

> If not in bugzilla, will these modules only be added onto the Modules
> wiki page so that they can be assigned an owner but then real
> communication and work will be done in ways other than bugzilla?

The Modules wiki page is where we record who owns what. You are right
that it says nothing about how that person or those people communicate
and get things done.

Gerv