list of TB contributors and governance

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 24 09:45:30 UTC 2012

On 24/10/2012 10:07, Axel Grude wrote:
> As I see it, *we will also need to discuss at least creation of* *the
> following modules*:
>
>   * Product Design + User Acceptance

I think we've generally be including this in "User Experience". It is a
non-code/virtual module that already exists, although it is not
explicitly listed. Do you see something else here?

>   * Marketing

We've generally mentioned this under Engagement. This gives the slightly
wider description of not just marketing to users, but also working with
and helping to expand the community, both of which are very similar to
marketing.

>   * Monetization

I think we've generally described this as "Business Development".

>   * Addons Integration

What would be your description for this?

As I see it, improving add-ons integration is generally a responsibility
for all developers/reviewers, with the main responsibility lying on
reviewers to consider add-ons when reviewing patches.

Mark.