list of TB contributors and governance

acelists at atlas.sk acelists at atlas.sk
Wed Oct 24 09:11:50 UTC 2012

> Od: "Axel" <axel.grude at googlemail.com>
> Komu: Gervase Markham <gerv at mozilla.org>, <tb-planning at mozilla.org>, Kent James <kent at caspia.com>
> Dátum: 24.10.2012 11:06
> Predmet: Re: list of TB contributors and governance
>
>As I see it, *we will also need to discuss at least creation of* *the following modules*:
>
>  * Product Design + User Acceptance
>  * Marketing
>  * Monetization

I am not sure I properly understand the discussion here. Would this mean that these Components will be created in bugzilla? If yes, what "bugs" will be filed into e.g. Monetization? Will they be public?

If not in bugzilla, will these modules only be added onto the Modules wiki page so that they can be assigned an owner but then real communication and work will be done in ways other than bugzilla?

aceman