list of TB contributors

David Lechner david at lechnology.com
Mon Oct 22 21:47:17 UTC 2012

> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Community_Members
Very cool!
> I seems we have actually a nice number of people.
Who is that dlech character? He shouldn't be on the list. Oh, wait...
that's me!
> Please send any corrections/additions/comments about the list to me.
- I would rewrite "This page aims to list the currently active community
members repeatedly contributing any type of work to the Mozilla
Thunderbird project." as "This page aims to list the community members
who are currently contributing any type of work to the Mozilla
Thunderbird project on a regular basis."
- You could use an icon to indicate Mozilla staff instead of writing it out.
- I think it would be cool if you put a flag next to each person so you
could tell what country they are from.
- If people fall in to multiple categories, I would list them in each
category.