list of TB contributors

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Mon Oct 22 22:01:25 UTC 2012

On 22/10/2012 21:47, pascal chevrel wrote:
> Looks good, I would put beta testers and localizers in different
> categories though. I can probably provide a list of most of the
> current Thundebird localizers if you are interested.
So there's >20k beta testers, so we might struggle to list all of them ;-)

For Thunderbird Localizers, do we really need to call out each one
(there's at least 52 of them)? Can't we just point to the team pages
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams> as they will also generally remain
up to date and be the best resource for people wanting to help out with
L10n?

Mark.