Ensemble contact provider interface - a draft

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Mon Oct 22 21:09:52 UTC 2012

All,

I've been working on putting together a draft of an interface for
implementing connectors to contact providers.

It's been a little tricky - not all contact providers are created
equally - but I think my first draft is ready for feedback, if anybody
has any.

Trust me when I say that I realize it's difficult to critique an
interface when everything that will use it is currently vapour. Still,
if there are any glaring holes in what I'm designing here, I'd rather
know now instead than later.

Thanks,

-Mike