list of TB contributors

ace acelists at atlas.sk
Mon Oct 22 20:38:24 UTC 2012

Hi all.

So with rkent's great start I added some more people and produced the
wiki page listing all current TB contributors that I could find. It is
located here now:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Community_Members

I seems we have actually a nice number of people.

Please send any corrections/additions/comments about the list to me.

The page is not yet linked from anywhere.
I'll link it from https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird when there are no
more errors in the list.

I'll think about a nicer format/style of the list in the future (I'm not
that good with wiki editing yet).

aceman