Friend of the tree post 17

Anne-Marie Bourcier abourcier at mozilla.com
Tue Oct 9 14:53:48 UTC 2012

Hello

So far, if the tradition goes on with friend of the tree, the plan is to
leverage MozillaGear to send the t-shirts and Yes, I would say that
there are about 50 t-shirts left. But Mozgear is not operational before
few weeks as far as I know. For a more distant future, it has been said
that the revenue generated by partnerships, can be used for Engagement
efforts: t-shirts can definitely enter in this category.

Does that help?

AM

On 09/10/2012 16:28, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> Currently we have a nice feature in meetings where we can nominate a
> user for friend of the tree.
> The user get's a nice T-shirt.
>
> Post 17 :
>
>   * We'll we still have Tb-shirts ?