Generating revenue for TB and "What do we need money for"

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:22:11 UTC 2012

I once joked with my fellow workers:
"We have all this fun everyday, and you want to get paid too!!"
and another:
"You're hungry again..Hell, you just ate yesterday, didn't you?"

Absurdity made those jokes funny (I thought)

Contributions without compensation will always lead to. well..less
contributions.
Casual involvement in any venture leads to to stagnation.

Funding, and adequate compensation is vital.
I would suggest a trust fund for whatever moneys are collected from
whatever means.
In the care of the folks that are most closely associated with the
Thunderbird name.

It's not that I don't trust Mofo, but after all, It's they that decided
to withdraw funding
Let's get the money first, then decide how to spend it.

--
JoeS