Generating revenue for TB and "What do we need money for"

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Oct 5 08:38:47 UTC 2012

On 04/10/12 22:18, Kent James wrote:
> On 10/4/2012 1:36 PM, Axel wrote:
>> As long as management is not sorted out, I think it is rather
>> pointless talking about distributing moneys...
>
> But I think that Mozilla's position is that the management has been
> sorted out, and the management team is the list of mostly current or ex
> Mozilla staff people that are the Thunderbird module owners who I listed
> earlier.

It depends what you mean by "the management" being sorted out. Mozilla's
community governance system is the module ownership system; bienvenu and
standard8 are the current Thunderbird module owners. If they want to
change that, they can. But I've not seen concrete alternative governance
arrangements proposed.

Gerv